Erwin Park - Hilltop Pavilion
4300 Co Rd 1006, McKinney, TX 75071
We host the event at the Hilltop Pavilion in the northwest corner of the park. Follow the signs from the main parking lot adjacent to the skills area.
Please arrive early, we do hold traffic for 10 minutes at each of the starting waves. We are expecting a large crowd this evening and should have traffic control assisting with parking to keep things moving orderly, smoothly and safely.
Timeline of Events:
This is our rough guide, adjustments may happen.
5:00pm - Race HQ Opens - Number plate pickup available
5:50pm - Juniors Race Meeting at startline
6:00pm - Juniors Race Start
6:00pm - Juniors 13 under (all genders)
6:01pm - Juniors 8 under (all genders)
6:20pm - Women’s Race Meeting at startline
6:30pm - Women’s Race Start
6:30pm - Women's Elite
6:31pm - Women's Intermediate
6:32pm - Women's Beginner and First Time Racer
6:45pm - Juniors Podium
6:50pm - Strider Race
7:05pm - Men’s & Open Category Race Meeting at startline
7:15pm - Men’s & Open Category Race Start
7:15pm - Men's Elite
7:16pm - Singlespeed & Ebike Open
7:17pm - Men's Intermediate
7:18pm - Men's Beginner & First Time Racer
7:30pm - Women’s Podium
7:50pm - Men’s & Open Category Protest Period Begins - 10 minutes
8:00pm - Men’s & Open Category Podium
8:20pm - Tear down and clean up - Help is always appreciated
All Juniors - 1 Lap
Women Beginner - 1 Lap
Women Intermediate - 2 Laps
Women Elite - 3 Laps
Men Beginner - 2 Laps
Men Intermediate - 3 Laps
Men Elite, Singlespeed and Ebike - 4 Laps
Rules of Racing
We keep it pretty simple, have fun. This is beginner friendly racing meant for smiles and great training for future events. Below is a short list of our guidelines.
- Keep it family friendly. We have our future generation of racers with us, let's set a great example for how to race.
- Race Fair - This is a training race. Nobody here is competing for the Olympics or next World Cup.
- Race Safe - Aggressive or dangerous racing will not be allowed. This is a training race. Respect each other's safety, call out for passes on the trail early and loudly.
- Helmets Required - A helmet for all racers and trail sweeps is 100% absolutely REQUIRED
- Correct Number Plate Placement - The plate must be outside the cables, not bent, folded or altered in any way. Incorrect number plate mounting can result in disqualification or voided times.
- Any disputes will be handled civilly during the 10 minute protest period following each race and preceding the podium ceremony.
- If you are unable to finish the race please check in with Race HQ so that we can mark all riders off course.
- Adjustments and Time Cuts - We pack a lot of racing into 2 hours, we will apply time cuts to individual riders as needed to keep events on schedule.
Thank you so much for racing with us this summer, we are always looking for great new ways to make this a unique and welcoming community event. Thank you to the sponsors and partners that are making this community event happen.
Made Possible By:
North Texas NICA
Sun & Ski Sports
Trek Bicycles of DFW
Varriale Group Real Estate
Restorative Function Massage
Rusty's Bodywerks - Collision & Auto Repair
Insurance for Texans
This event is part of a series. To register for the entire series click here.