Home | Trails | Events | Forum | Sponsors | Contact

Running at Boulder

Moderator: BOD

Running at Boulder

Postby Bryanonabike » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:16 am

Does anyone know which direction the trail stewards at Boulder want the runners to go? It looks like I might head out there this weekend, since it's one of the few trails open.
Bryanonabike

Re: Running at Boulder

Postby jack sparkes » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:51 am

Bryan,

Checking the Boulder description page and trail map posted, I do not see any "direction of travel" stated; however I have always ridden the trail in a clockwise direction...to be truthful, It's been quite a while since I have ridden Boulder and I think I remember seeing clockwise directional arrows posted. If it were me running I would go in a counterclockwise direction. I know that this is a "hot button" for some and a personal decision for others...and that some trails actually desire and mark their "direction of travel" for all trail users in the same direction, e.g. NorthShore.

You may want the ping the Boulder TS...I believe his DORBA forum handle is "WhiskyCreek5" (and can be found on threads in the "Individual Trails" forum for Boulder or Nick, our DORBA VP of Trails.

Enjoy the run at Boulder, it's a great trail AND will provide you lots more elevation changes than you find at RCP.
Rowlett Creek Preserve
Trail Steward
jack sparkes

Postby masaruta4at » Mon May 23, 2016 10:27 pm

Advice of thoughtful, I like it very much.
royal1688
masaruta4at

Postby romanze7 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:06 pm

Enjoy the run at Boulder, it's a great trail AND will provide you lots more elevation changes than you find at RCP.
หวยออนไลน์
romanze7

Return to Trail Runners / Hikers